satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 1 device at the same time.
Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit https://showip.net/ by using a computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense.
We only restore it for 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.
*If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
We currently donât accept Reseller or Affiliate.
Yes we offer over 100 premium adult channel, please make sure adult content is checked when you do you order.
Yes, We have EPG if you didnât receive the epg in your activation email, please contact our support here to provide you with your epg URL.
Yes we offer China Channels, please contact us for the list.
We donât offer a trial or free test account,
Our price is the best on the market, and 100% satisfaction guarantee covers you.
If you get an issue that we canât solve in your first 7 days, you can request a full refund.
Please make your order at https://iptv.stream/get-started/
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
David subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM. David subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for next 3 months.
If the channel that you are looking for is inside the (country channels group); thus, it should have a subtitle in the language of that country.
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
We activate all new accounts in maximum 4 hours after the invoice is paid.
- Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
- Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
- If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etcâŠ on these devices.
- Your Internet needs to be minimum b Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
- Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
- Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
- If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
- Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
- Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
- Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
- Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
- Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
There is a lot of IPTV apps on Play Store but in this tutorial we will use Xtream-Codes IPTV app.
You Can download the app from this link: DOWNLOAD
You should enter the host the user and the password, you will find them on your member area
NB: on your member area the host will be ending with /c , you should delete this part.
There is two method to use your IPTV Stream on Enigma 2 devices.
- Go to your member area and go to devices and select Dreambox on the list.
- Then you will need to upload the Bouquets.tv on /ect/enigma2 using an FTP client like Filezilla.
For the second method please contact us and will assist you.
You can use KODI if your device is jailbroken, if no you can use this app: GSE SMART IPTV
- Go to remote playlist
- Add the m3u URL link available on your member area.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select TV (or Live TV if you are on a version lower than 15.2 and if you are then consider updating)
- Select General
- Select Enabled
- You will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled. Select OK
- Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Enable
- Select Configure
- In General select M3U Play List URL, Type the URL Link available on your member area
- Select OK
- Reboot Kodi
- On your Home Screen you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi). Open that to see the live channel list
- TURN OFF YOUR BOX FROM THE ELECTRICITY AND THEN TURN IT BACK ON.
- WHEN YOU GET TO THE LOADING IMAGE, PRESS YOUR SET/SETUP BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE. THIS WILL BRING YOU TO THE INNER PORTAL.
- PRESS YOUR SET/SETUP BUTTON AGAIN. THE GO TO SERVERS.
- CHANGE PORTAL URL 1 TO THE NEW PORTAL BY PRESSING THE KB BUTTON AND TYPING THE ADDRESS YOU WERE GIVEN.
- PRESS THE KB BUTTON AGAIN AND PRESS OK, THEN YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PREVIOUS SCREEN.
- GO TO RELOAD PORTAL AND PRESS OK WHEN PROMPTED.
To install our IPTV channels on your SMART TV, you will need to download SIPTV and follow the steps available on there website http://siptv.eu/
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again.
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press âpauseâ for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
- Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
- Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
- Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
- Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
- Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
- Choose Native for the Decoder.
To install and use the IPTV, you need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 4.0 Mbps. A functioning Smart TV. The recipient of the IPTV us.
Please be informed that there are 2 versions on the App, one is free to try and the other one is paid. Please download the paid version.
Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees. We also accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Did you give us the correct MAC address?
- Are you using a firewall, proxy or VPN? If so, our servers wonât allow you to connect.
- Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimumâ 8 Mbps for HD channelsâor higher?
- Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
- Are your deviceâs specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
- If youâre using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
- If youâre using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your appâs cache then restarting your device?
- If youâre using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
- If youâre using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
- Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
**For MAG box, we recommend that they use the older version. In the meantime, we are using the template below:
NOTE: Please be informed that there is an ongoing blocking issue with MAG Box that is manufactured by Informir. Rest assured though that our technical team is hard at work in reviewing the issue further to help our valued subscribers be able to use the service with this device again.
In the meantime, we highly suggest doing a Factory Reset on the device and then disable Software Auto-Update and turn Beta off in Settings. Load the Firmware on its original or oldest version like v14.
If it still doesnât work, we can cancel your service. Our customerâs satisfaction is most important to us.
Let us know how it goes from here so we can provide other troubleshooting steps you can try.